Here are pertinent financial documents for Newton County, including monthly financials, SPLOST reports and purchasing information.
For a look at the approved budget for the current fiscal year 2018, click here. See past approved budgets below.
To see the proposed fiscal year 2019 budget, click here.
The following are important dates in the fiscal year 2019 budget process:
May 22 - Budget Work Session at 6 p.m. in the Newton County Historic Courthouse
June 5 - Board of Commissioners hold Public Hearing in the Newton County Historic Courthouse
June 19 - Adoption of the FY 18-19 Annual Budget Ordinance
- Security Component for Newton County Judicial Center drawings
- Jail Plans
- Certificate of Insurance Sample
- NC Sales Tax Exemption Form
- Newton County Board of Commissioners W-9 11-2013
- W9 - Aug 2013
- Vendor Application Packet
- Adopted Purchasing Policy & Procedures
- Advertisement for RFP #17-05 Janitorial Cleaning Services for Various County Facilities
- Advertisement for RFB #17-10 Purchase of a Portable Generator for Fire Services & Public Works.docx
- Advertisement for RFB Public Works Dump Truck
- ADVERTISEMENT RFP 17-09 Animal Control Facility Renovations & Rehabilitation
- Advertisement 17-12 RFB-Force Main Replacement NC Lower River Road Landfill
- Advertisement RFP rehabilitation of historic jail building
- Bid Tabulation RFB 18-18