Recycle household electronics and dispose of pesticides on the first Saturday of each month from 8 a.m. to noon at the Newton County Landfill. Electronics currently accepted (as of 8/13) include:
- A/C adapters
- Batteries--Lithium Ion and NiCad (tool bat only)
- Boards--HG, LG, and MG
- CD-ROM and Floppy Drives
- Computer Fans
- Hard Drives--Shredded and Whole
- Heat Sink
- Hubs & Routers
- Laptops--Complete and Incomplete
- LCD Monitors with no blemishes
- Memory--Gold and Silver
- PCs--Complete and Incomplete
- Power Supply with wire
Now also accepting clothing and bicycles for the Salvation Army!
Now accepting used cooking oil!